Snapseed for PC is a photo editing app that lets you customize any picture. It gives a lot of options which can be very useful to enhance any picture. Snapseed is available for Android, iOS cell phone. But it not possible for PC. So if you want to use it on your pc then there is a way for it which is given in the below section.
Snapseed for PC has been used by over a 100 million smartphone users. You can have a rough figure of how prominent the app is. Just explore through the below section to know about the features of Snapseed in detail.
Snapseed for PC Features
- Precision Control to use effects and filters in deep with more accuracy.
- Snapseed for PC regularly resolves the commonly occurring issues.
- Direct sharing with social media like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. to save your time in exporting and then uploading.
- Snapseed for PC brings to you Simple User Interface to do the work of a professional easy for rookies. Just open the app, and you will not need any instructions to know how to use it.
- Every tool at your fingers tips. There are more than 30 tools present in Snapseed for PC and all of them in 1 section at your fingertips.
- 30 Tools and Filters of Snapseed for PC produce every effect with your picture. No other professional app produces using high-end software like Photoshop.
How to Use Snapseed for PC
Set up Snapseed on your PC then open it. Snapseed for PC is very interactive in itself, so as you will open it on the first screen, you will get the option to open any photo from your gallery or any other location. Open any pic and then tap on the Looks option to select the proper look (positioning of tools and filter may vary with the updates).
To use tools tap on the Tools option and many devices will appear on your screen. You can select according to your choice or you may also test all tools on the pic. Just tap on any tool, and it will show its effect. You can undo any impact at any point in time, even after saving any edited pic.
After the editing part, you can keep pic using the Save option. If you want to upload it to any social media, then you can choose the export option in Snapseed for Windows.
How to Download Snapseed for PC
A. Bluestacks Method
Android emulators are the software that virtualizes an android device on your PC. There are many android emulators available on the market. And one of them is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a software that emulates android device. It is really easy to grab Snapseed for PC with Bluestacks. If you don’t have this then you can download it from the following link:
Follow the next steps to install it.
- Open the package you have downloaded by double-clicking it.
- No, install it as usual and then open it.
- You have to sign in it using your Google id (Gmail). Fill all the credentials and tap login.
- Your Bluestacks is set up.
After you have set up Bluestacks, you will need to download Snapseed for PC. You have three ways to do it. They are:
1) Download it from Play Store:
- There is already a Play Store icon on the main screen of Bluestacks.
- Open it and type Snapseed in the search bar and press search icon.
- You will find the Snapseed app.
- Click on Install, Snapseed for PC will start downloading and will automatically get installed on your android emulator device.
- You can not miss IMO for PC and KIK for PC as both apps are perfect for making video calls.
2) Download the APK file from any other site
You can download the Snapseed app APK file and manually install it. Follow the following steps:
- Go the folder where the APK file is available now on your device.
- Click on file. Hit the install button. The installation will start.
- Snapseed for PC will be installed and be ready for use.
If you don’t like Bluestacks android emulator or then you can also use another android emulator to run Snapseed for PC.